11.答案：B) Go and ask the staff。
12.答案：A) He fell asleep in the middle of the TV program.
13.答案：B) She is worried about missing her flight。
14.答案：A) In a restaurant
15.A) He is being interviewed for a job。
16.B) The man is unlikely to move out of the dormitory。
17.D) The woman is going to make her topic more focused。
18.B) They didn’t quite enjoy their last picnic。
19.B)He prefers hot weather to cold weather。
20.B)The cold houses。
22.B)They work hard and play hard。
23. What was the man’s major at university?
24. What was the man’s job in secondary schools?
25. What attracted the man to Nottingham University?
答案：B)Its pleasant environment。
26. A. The art of Japanese brush painting
27. A. To enhance concentration
28. C. How listeners in different cultures show respect
29. A. Buying and maintaining equipment。
30. A. Two of his employees committed theft。
31. D. Advancement to a higher promotion
32. D. She is competing with Chris for that new job。
33. A)They help us see the important values of a culture.
34.B) The values they reflect may change。
57, C encourage boys to express their emotions freely
58, A perform relatively better
59, C It fails to give boys the attention they need
60, A teaching can be tailored to suit the characteristics of boys
61, C They have sharper vision
62. C . It makes all the hard work worthwhile。
63. D. Disputes over money may ruin a relationship。
64. A. conflicts between couples tend to rise
65. D. men and women view money in different ways。
66. C. discuss money matters to maintain a healthy relationship。
87. Charity groups organized various activities to raise money for the survivors of the earthquake. (为地震幸存者筹款)
88. Linda couldn’t have received my e-mail (不可能收到我的电子邮件)， otherwise, she could have replied。
89. It’s my mother who/that keeps encouraging me not to lose heart (一直鼓励我不要灰心) when I have difficulties in my study。
90. The publishing house has to consider the popularity of this novel. (考虑这本小说的受欢迎程度)。
91. It’s wrong to define happiness only by money。(仅仅以金钱来定义幸福)