11.W：This crazy bus schedule has got me completely confused .I cannot figure out when my bus to Cleveland leaves?
M: Why don’t you just go to the ticket window and ask ?
Q: what does the man suggest the woman do ?
12.W：I really enjoy the TV Special about ??? last night ? did you get how many time to see it ?
M : oh yes ,but I wish I could have stayed awake long enough to the see the whole thing
Q: what does the man mean ?
W: Airport ,please .I’m learning a little late .so just take the fastest way,even if it’s not the most direct
M: sure ,but there’s a lot of traffic everywhere today because of the football game
Q: what do we learn about the women from the conversation?
14. W:May I make a recommendation ,sir ,our seafood with the special source is very good
M: thank you , but I don’t eat shellfish. I ‘m allergic to it
Q: where does the conversation most probably take place ?
15. W: Now one more question if you don’t mind. What position in the company appeals you most?
M: Well. I’d like the position of sales manager, if that position is still vacant。
Q: What do we learn about the man?
16. M: I don’t’ think I want to live in the dormitory next year. I need more privacy。
W: I know what you mean, but check out the cost of renting an apartment first. I won’t be surprised if you change your mind。
Q: What does the woman imply?
17. M: You’re on the right track. I just think you need to narrow the topic down。
W: Yeah. You’re right. I always start by choosing too broad a topic when I’m doing a research paper。
Q: What do we learn about the conversation?
18. W: This picnic sure beats the last one we went to, doesn’t it?
M: Oh yeah, we had to spend the whole time inside. Good thing the weather is cooperative this time。
Q: What do we learn about the speakers from the conversation?